1. The heat of one green chilli can be very different to that of another!
I made soup for lunch; spicy carrot, sweet potato & coconut for me and sweet potato & carrot for Edith.
Last time I made this soup for me the chilli was lacking so this time I put in two - WOWZERS! I won't be doing that again.
2. A bit of face paint can cheer up a poorly girl.
Edith was very upset at missing dress up day at school for Sport Relief - she was going as Olga Korbut! I fobbed her off with a pink nose, whiskers and teeth. Yes, I know that looks nothing like Olga Korbut but she was happy. For a while.
3. I have realised that I can follow a sewing tutorial and I can adapt it to suit me!
No pictures as it is my #pinaddicts project for next month hosted by the lovely Sew Scrumptious!
4. The iPad, although it was a present for me, is a great way to keep pox girl amused.
Heck, I even downloaded a dress up Barbie app for her - Gah!
5. I've been shortlisted for a BiB!
While I was typing away at this post my iPad went *ping* and there was a message from @MinistryofMum - shortlisted in the Laugh section - saying hooray!
If you want to chuck a vote my way click here!!
Thank you if you nominated me x x x